Top 6 Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Review Guide For 2023
Top 6 Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Review Guide For 2023 – Many people prefer the comfort and ease of a handheld pool vacuum cleaner. These units are also quite affordable, meaning that pool owners can quickly get them and use them to vacuum their facilities. In response to the high demand of these cleaners, brands have developed hundreds of handheld pool vacuum cleaners.
It has become hard to choose the best from the flooded market. That is why I have taken my time to give you a review of the best handheld pool vacuums cleaner on the market today. To see my picks keep reading our Top 6 Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Review Guide For 2023.
Aura 6250 Paradise Power Spa Vacuum – Amazon’s Choice
Aura 6250 Paradise Power Spa Vacuum is a cleaner that can clean your entire pool thanks to its ability to extend to over seven feet. That is all possible due to the aluminum-made telescopic pole that it comes with, meaning that you can vacuum even the furthest corner of your pool.
One feature that I love of this model is the self-contained nature that ensures you use it without needing a pump, water hook-up, or batteries. The unit uses a siphon action that helps to remove all the debris and dirt from your pool.
You can also be sure that it will pick rocks, beach sand, and pennies to leave your pool looking cleaner than before.
About This Item:
- None at this time
Pool Blaster Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Swimming Pool Cleaner
The second model on my review is the Water Tech Pool Baster by Pool Baster and is one of the best units you can get on the market today. One thing I love about this unit is the lithium-ion battery that it uses, which you can quickly recharge when it gets drained out.
It is the ideal model for cleaning your spa or hot tub easily and quickly, and it also helps to get all the dirt in your swimming pool out. Another feature that makes it interesting is the ability to work without any cord or hose that can bring inconvenience via tangling.
It is a model for small swimming pools, both in-ground and above ground pools. Besides, it comes with other features like:
- About This Item:
- Lightweight and easy to use: No hoses or cords needed
- Quickly removes all debris, leaves, sand, and even algae
- Rechargeable battery
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Reusable filter bag.Vacuum Head Width: 7.4 inch
Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum
Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum is one of my favorite models on the market today, and it comes with a powerful, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery that allows it to provide powerful suction. It is a model that is recommended for all PureSpas as well as above-ground swimming pools of up to 18-feet diameter.
I like the fact that the unit comes with two interchangeable brush head, 94-inch lightweight telescoping aluminum shaft, shaft adapter, and USB cable for recharging. That means it has all the accessories you might need to clean your pool effectively.
The pool cleaner is highly rated by users out there, and it is easy to see why thanks to many features it provides. Other features of the Intex Handheld Rechargeable vacuum include:
About This Item:
- Strong, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries for powerful suction capability
- Suitable for use with all PureSpas and above ground pools up to 18′ diameter
- Includes two interchangeable brush heads, USB cable for recharging, 94″ lightweight telescoping aluminum shaft, & shaft adapter to fit longer/wider telescoping aluminum shaft
- Automatic shutoff feature when vacuum is not submerged in water, IPX8 waterproof switch for added protection against water submersion
- Keep pool water clean by vacuuming out dirt and debris
- Must be submerged to operate properly.
Pool Blaster Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Ultra Swimming Pool Cleaner
A second pool cleaner that has made it on my list by Pool Blaster is the Ultra Swimming Pool Cleaner that offers excellent benefits and features. It is a model that helps to collect more dirt than what most cleaners in this review do, thanks to its improved efficiency.
Besides, it comes with a higher debris capacity when compared to the Pool Blaster Catfish we reviewed above to collect debris, dirt sand, and leaves. The model makes use of a lithium-ion battery that makes it flexible to move around compared to a corded cleaner.
You can be confident that you have an easy to use and quick cleaner for your swimming pool, hot tub, or Spa. No hose needed, and it offers additional features like:
About This Item:
- CONVENIENT CLEANING: Perfect for quick and easy cleaning in the Hot Tub or Spa and the Swimming pool. No hoses or cords needed. Four-piece sectional pole set included (45” length).
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Spot-Clean in seconds or clean the entire pool. Includes 10.5” vacuum head for general cleaning which can be removed to expose angled head for hard to get areas.
- QUICK RELEASE: Unique Canister Debris Chamber uses dual-cam lever connection making it easy to empty debris chamber between cleanings. Captures a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion battery powered Centennial is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. (telescopic pool pole not included)
VIVOHOME Automatic Inground Above Ground Suction Swimming Pool Sweeper Vacuum Cleaner
VIVOHOME Automatic Inground Above Ground Suction Swimming Pool Sweeper Vacuum Cleaner is a practical tool that gives you the perfect cleaning solution. It lets you connect it to the present filtration system to ensure that you clean your pool faster and more conveniently.
One feature I love of this cleaner is the body that is made of ABS plastic to ensure that it remains resistant to pool chemicals and lasts longer. It also comes with a thickened, soft pleated seal that allows you to clean your swimming pool gently.
I also found it to be easy to install without needing any tool to do that. There are also other benefits and features that you can enjoy when you choose this model, including:
About This Item:
- PRACTICAL TOOL – The pool vacuum cleaner offers you a perfect solution for cleaning your swimming pool easily and quickly; Just attach to your existing filtration system, and the cleaning will finish quickly with low noise
- PREMIUM DETAILS – The main body is made of ABS and hoses are made of PVC and are durable and scuff-resistant; Soft and thickened pleated seal (base plate) brings about cleaning job gently yet thoroughly
- EASY INSTALLATION – No tools required; The pool vacuum cleaner assembles easily within minutes; Adjust water flow regulator as well as the pipes’ length to make sure it’s able to climb walls
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE – The in-ground or above-ground cleaning tool cleans pool from top to bottom including walls automatically and effortlessly, and can effectively remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, sand, leaves and more
- COMPLETE KIT – Comes with 10 flexible pipes with total length of 32.8 feet that will meet most of your needs regardless of the size, shape or construction of pool; An at least 0.5HP water pump is required to function properly
Pool Blaster Aqua Broom Pool Vacuum
Pool Blaster Aqua Broom Pool Vacuum is a model that can keep your pool sparkling clean, and you won’t get tired when cleaning it. That is all possible because it doesn’t come with hoses or cords that can tangle when you are cleaning your swimming pool or spa.
One feature that I noted of this model is the simple, easy-to-use design that helps you to collect silt, leaves, and sand with ease. It also comes with an improved suction technology that makes it effortless to collect the sand trash from your facility, no matter the size.
The model also comes with a huge head that helps to reduce cleaning time and can clean a pool with little water of 5.5-inch without damaging it. Other features that you should know about include:
About This Item:
- XL VACCUM HEAD AND DEBRIS CAPTURE: 3X debris capturing capacity, twice the power and a 30% larger vacuum head compared to other Spa vacuum and Hot Tub vacuums
- EASY OPERATION: Simply twist the switch ON to operate. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. Weighs less than 3 lbs. (pole not included)
- RUN TIME: The Aqua Broom XL Ultra is designed to run up to 2.5 hours and is powered by Five D-cell batteries.
- TRAPS DIRT: The Pool Blaster Aqua Broom XL Ultra traps dirt better than other vacuums. Our patented Retention Valve design stops the return of debris into the spa.
- WHATS INCLUDED: (1) All-Purpose Filter Bag, (2) Disposable Micro-Filter Bags, Three piece pole set (34.25″), (1) pole adapter
Top 6 Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Buyers Guide For 2023
Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Pros and Cons:
Like all other products, handheld pool vacuum cleaners come with a lot of pros and a few cons. Here I will look at their general benefits as well as their disadvantages.
- They come in both manual and suction pool cleaner varieties; you get a lot of brands and models to choose your favorite one.
- You can get an affordable model that is within your budget, but that depends on the handheld vacuum cleaner you choose. They are one of the most cost-effective units you can get online and near your store today.
- These pool vacuum can clean your swimming pool, hot tub, spa, and other places, which is not the case with robotic or pressure cleaners.
- They are easy to use, and you can assemble them within a short time.
- You must hold them when cleaning your swimming pool, which gives you more work.
- Some models are complicated to use, and you need to practice to ensure that you use them effectively and efficiently.
Why You Need a Handheld Pool Vacuum Cleaner?
A handheld pool cleaner is perfect if you have a small pool, hot tub, or spa. It is a model that you can easily use to clean your facility without much hassle.
You can also use such a cleaner to clean a large pool, but it might take a lot of effort and time. Such a cleaner can keep your pool clean and ready for use within a short time.
You also need a handheld pool vacuum to collect dirt, debris, sand, leaves, and other materials from your swimming pool.
Q: How to Use a Handheld Pool Vacuum?
A: Here are a few tips that can help you use your handheld pool vacuum:
- Assemble your unit; follow the brands’ instruction
- Attach the vacuum to your pool’s skimmer
- Insert the head to the water and start vacuuming
- Move slowly to ensure that you pick all the debris
- Ensure that each strike overlaps the last one
Q: How to Make a Portable Pool Vacuum?
A: You can make a portable pool vacuum using a dry/wet vacuum, garden hose (20 feet long), and waterproof tape. After getting these materials from your local store, now follow these steps:
- Insert one end of the garden hose into the vacuum hose
- Wrap the ends with waterproof tape until they are well-covered
- Remember to straighten out the garden hose when cleaning your pool.
Q: How to Make a Pool Vacuum Using a Garden Hose?
A: We have already looked at how you can make a portable pool vacuum using a garden hose. One thing you should remember when making this unit is to be safe.
Today I have reviewed the six top handheld pool vacuums cleaner on the market and answered some questions about these models. Now you can go to the market or online and choose a model that suits your needs and is within your budget. Thanks for taking the time to read our Top 6 Handheld Pool Vacuums Cleaner Review Guide For 2023.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners