Pool & SPA Safety Tips
• Teach children water safety and swimming skills as early as possible.
• Adult supervision is advised for all children, no matter the age.
• Equip doors and windows that exit to a pool area with alarms.
• Post CPR instructions and learn the procedures.
• Keep rescue equipment poolside including a shepherd’s hook to pull someone to safety.
• Keep a first aid kit at poolside.
• Install fencing with latching gates if possible.
• Don’t leave objects such as toys that might attract a child in the pool or pool area.
• Rope and float line to section off shallow from deeper water.
• Never prop the gate to a pool area open.
• Pool toys should be age appropriate and stored safely when not in use
• Pool chemicals should be stored under lock and key away from kids and pets
• Non-penetrating Automatic or Manual covers are always a good idea.
• Always have a phone poolside to call for help if needed.
You should always protect yourself and your family from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Here are a few
suggestions to accomplish this:
– Apply sunscreen liberally to all uncovered skin
– Use sunscreen with at least 15 SPF
– Re-Apply sunscreen every 2 hours
– Limit sun exposure between 10 a.m. And 2 p.m.
– Protect heads with hats or sunscreen
– Protect eyes with sunglasses
– Even on cloudy days, the sun’s ultraviolet rays can burn and
damage skin cells.
More tips can be found on the FDA’s website
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2021-2022
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners