Intex 18ft X 52in Ultra Frame Pool Set
The Intex 18ft X 52in Ultra Frame Pool Set with Sand Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover is one of Intex’s Top selling above ground pools. I personally have one of these pools and highly recommend this pool. The Ultra Frames are made of puncture-resistant 3-ply durable laminated PVC sidewalls and you can really tell the difference. The overall quality of the pool liner, metal legs, and the pump is superior compared to their other products. The pump alone makes this pool worth the money. If round pools are’t for you then check out the Intex 24ft X 12ft X 52in Ultra Frame Pool Set as it has the rectangular shape and is also known as a lap pool.
Intex Ultra Frame Pool Set Features
The Sand Filter Pump is a corrosion resistant tank with a water flow rate of 2,100 gallons per hour. It has a timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a safety shut off when exposed to electrical current. Simply due to the fact that you no longer need to use the replaceable filters is a huge plus compared to other pool pumps by Intex.
This Intex Ultra Frame Pool uses their innovated Hydro Aeration Technology. What happens is that the Hydro Aeration causes better circulation and filtration in the water that improves the clarity and freshness of the water. By mixing air & water together the aeration process creates oxidation of iron and manganese resulting in super clean and fresh water.
As if this pool isn’t great already there a few premium features as well. The u-shaped support bars that are lightweight but heavy-duty are powder coated and uses their Easy Lock System. The Easy Lock System allows them to snap together without the need for additional tools.
Another premium feature is the Dual Suction Outlet Fittings. Intex above ground pools feature a dual suction outlet fittings that improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity.
- Dimensions: 216 x 216 x 52
- Item Weight: 217.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 273 lbs.
- Gallons: 6,981 gallons water
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Warranty: (see Amazon for details)
- Avilable size: 14ft X 42in, 16ft X 48in, 18ft X 52in, 24ft X 12ft X 52in
Intex Ultra Frame Pool Setup Guide Video
In this video by Intex you’ll see how simple and easy it is to install and setup the Intex Ultra Frame swimming pools.
- Ultra Frame Pool with strong, durable frames
- Sidewalls reinforced with an all-around band to keep legs firmly in place
- Ready for water in approximately 60 minutes
- Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Debris Cover included
- SUPER-TOUGH laminated PVC sidewalls
- Drain plug connects to garden hose to escort water away from pool, house or landscaping
- New Dual suction outlet fittings improves water circulation for better water hygiene & clarity
- Customer reviews say the sand filter is awesome and set-up & filter directions are straight-forward and outstanding
- most say it takes more than 60 minutes to set up
- overall good pool for family fun
- all pools will require maintenance
- follow set-up rules
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2020-2021
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners