How To Store Pool Towels Outside Review Guide For 2020-2021
How To Store Pool Towels Outside Review Guide For 2020-2021– Not having your towels near the pool can be quite bothersome. When you have a pool, guests or kids can just dive in and swim without securing a towel. Chances are, they would come in and out of the house without drying themselves up when they’re done. Thus, leaving a trail of water wherever they go. Remember, water can mess up your floors and furniture faster than anything else (well, except for fire). Plus, a wet floor just means danger. So what should you do? Keep your pool towels out.
This way, anyone who uses the pool has easy access to them and they could quickly dry themselves up before coming inside. Also, it’s just easier and more convenient to have them around the pool. They won’t mix with your other towels. Thus, no can “mistakenly” take and use your 100% fine indoor cotton towel. If you are worried that storing towels outside may affect the overall look of your backyard, here are some of the best ways on how to store pool towels outside and still keep your pool patio neat and stylish. To see our picks keep reading our How To Store Pool Towels Outside Review Guide For 2020-2021.
Outsunny Outdoor Wicker Pool Towel Storage Valet Holder
✅POOLSIDE PERFECT: This sleek, modern towel valet stand brings the feel of a hotel gym or private resort to your own indoor or outdoor home environment.
✅WEATHER-RESISTANT: Durable rattan wicker material makes this freestanding cabinet perfect for use at the pool, spa, deck, beach, or bathroom.
✅DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with a sturdy powder-coated aluminum frame that is rust-resistant and intended for long-lasting outdoor use.
✅2-TIER SHELVES: This functional towel valet features two upper shelves perfect for storing clean towels, water bottles, robes, and more.
✅AMPLE STORAGE: The bottom drawer can be used to store pool and spa accessories such as creams, lotions, sunscreen, swim caps, and goggles.
Milliard Freestanding Portable Outdoor Towel Tree
- STABLE BASE: The hollow bottom of this towel tree is designed to be filled with water, so it will not easily blow over or tip in the wind or rain. Because you want your tree to be safe, sturdy, and secure.
- ADJUSTABLE BARS: Three arms can easily be configured to suit your unique needs. Adjust the bars to your preferred length to divide the towel weight, preventing tipping and ensuring all your towels dry properly. PATENT PENDING.
- PORTABLE: When summer is over, easily take apart your tree and move it inside for convenient storage. And if you’re traveling, you can easily break down the rack and bring it along wherever you go. So convenient!
- MADE FROM FURNITURE GRADE PLASTIC: Your towel rack is going to be outside, and you don’t want it to get ruined from inclement weather. That’s why we created it from the same plastic used to make the rest of your outdoor furniture. Will not rust, crack, or discolor.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Outdoor towel tree measures 65-inches high x 25-inches wide x 8.5-inches deep. Make it yours today and enjoy a neat, clean, and organized pool area.
Crosley Furniture CO7303-BR Palm Harbor Outdoor Wicker Rolling Pool Float Caddy
- Convenient storage for floats, noodles, and other pool toys
- UV and fade resistant outdoor wicker
- Durable steel frame designed to last
- Easy to assemble
- A perfect match to the Palm Harbor Outdoor Wicker Series
Tangkula Outdoor Wicker Storage Box
- Steel Frame & Exquisite Rattan: The frame of storage deck box is made of strong powder coated steel which ensures sturdiness and durability. And the frame is wrapped with premium PE rattan so that the box is weather resistant. It is great to place the box in your outdoor space to provide additional storage space.
- Adequate Storage Space with Shelf: The capacity of storage deck box is about 88 gallons and it is perfect to store your things such as toys, grill supplies, tools, sports equipment, gardening items and so on. In addition, the storage box is equipped with a shelf to help you make full use of vertical inner space and store more things.
- Double Doors & Flip Cover: The storage box can be opened in multiple directions and it is convenient to put in or take out your items. Two front doors are equipped with magnetic snap to prevent accidental opening. And the flip cover on the top which is supported by two premium gas bars is easy to open or close.
- Multipurpose Storage Box: Designed in concise style, the storage box is ideal to be placed indoors or outdoors to match your furniture set. Not only can the storage box store different things but also is a great décor in your garden, patio, balcony, poolside and backyard.
- Dimension of Wicker Storage Box: closing box: 45” x 23.5” x 25.5” (L x W x H), fully open: 85” x 23.5” x 48” (L x W x H), height of shelf: 10.5”, weight of box: 36.5 lbs, load capacity of shelf: 110 lbs
Pool Toy Storage Bin With Noodle Holder For Rafts Vests Balls Floaties Towels
- The Rolling Pool Storage Organizer Bin was manufactured with durability in mind. We sourced high-quality mesh material to ensure the Rolling Pool Storage Organizer won’t develop mold or have the color fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Easy Installation: You can breathe a sigh of relief. You WON’T need a single tool to assemble this product. All orders arrive with instructions and all pieces are categorized by a Letter. It’s a quick and simple installation process.
- Great Access: Mesh pockets around the pool organizer makes it easy to retrieve small pool toys, balls, and pool safety equipment. Place your large pool toys in the center of the bin and place your noodles right up top for quick access.
- Attached wheels make moving and positioning the pool organizer a breeze
Island Retreat NU2056 Towel Wheeled Tower Shelf
- Charming and stylish – this functional shelf features a rustic, brown wicker weave, adding a touch of charm to your pool or patio. Up-resistant resin protects against splinters and sun-faded colors.
- Easy to move – caster wheels maximize mobility. When it’s time for a Swim, simply roll this handsome storage unit towards your pool or spa.
- Stress-free storage – with two storage shelves and a deep bottom pull-out Bin, this storage unit is ready to handle towels, pool toys and more.
- No-hassle beauty – the rich brown wicker is beautiful to look at, adding class to any area. and since the wicker is a UV resistant resin, you don’t have to worry about splinters or sun-faded colors.
- Dimensions: 17.72″L x 17.72″W x 39.97″H
Outdoor Spa and Pool Towel Rack
- Comes in the colors white, bone, or the new metallic bronze
- Portable outdoor towel rack
- It stands 50″ tall and has (3) 24″ adjustable crossbars
- This towel rack is made of furniture grade plastic, so it will not rust, crack, discolor, or rot like the other towel racks
- 13″ weightable base provides excellent stability (fills easily with water.)
How To Store Pool Towels Outside Buyers Guide For 2020-2021
If you have a lot of room to spare, a cabinet will be a great addition to your poolside area. It can fill an empty-looking space. At the same time, it can provide you a nice place to store your towels. It has doors too, helping protect your towels from the elements.
Wall Mount Rack:
One way to neatly store your towels is through a wall mount rack. You can mount it in a small corner in the poolside area and it’s ready to be used. Just roll your towels and stack them up. Not only is this an attractive backyard decor but it is also space-saving. However, you can’t keep the towels there for a long time since they’ll be exposed to dust, moisture, and rain.
If you’re not interested in putting a cabinet outside your home, you can try storage boxes instead. It can store your towels safely and protect them from the elements. It’s similar to a cabinet but only less space-consuming. You can try the easy choice which is plastic storage containers. Or, you can go with a more decorative and classy option like the ones up above.
Freestanding Portable Outdoor Towel Tree
Don’t like assembling things or mounting them on your walls? Here’s the perfect choice for you. Freestanding Portable Outdoor Towel Tree.The portable design allows it to be used anywhere, for example the pool deck, patio, yard, boat, dock, campsite, or bathroom. Solves the problem of what to do with wet bathing suits & towels. Perfect for hanging towels, bathing suits, pool toys, goggles, etc..
Outdoor Seats with Storage:
If you are into functionality and practicality, outdoor seats or benches with storage areas are the best options for you. They are multipurpose items that can conveniently hold and store your towels for a long time. On top of that, they are designed to withstand any weather conditions.Furthermore, it won’t rust, fade, and it takes up very little space. It’s also sturdy enough for an adult to sit on it.
Now there you have it! These are the top 5 ways on how to store pool towels outside, where they should be – near the pool. Just don’t forget to place a separate basket or storage area for used towels.
We hope you enjoyed our How To Store Pool Towels Outside Review Guide For 2020-2021.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2020-2021
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners