GLI Above Ground Pool Fence Base Kit
Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
• Helps improve your pool’s safety
• Maintenance-free, rigid vinyl construction
• UV protected
• All fencing, fence posts, installation instructions, & required hardware included
• Includes only Kit A – 8 sections( Kit B- 3 sections, Kit C – 2 sections sold Separately)
• Each fence section measures 64.5″ W x 1.5″ D x 24″ H
Above Ground Pool Fence Ordering Chart
Determine how much of your pool you want to fence. Fence is calculated by “fence section” – the amount of fence used to cover a top rail on your pool, from pool support post to pool support post. Count the pool top rails you want to cover with the fence – use this number when ordering fence kits. The Chart below helps you determine the fence kids you will want to order.
In the example illustration below, the round pool has 16 top rails. It has a deck taking up two top rails. Therefore, 14 sections of fence are required to completely enclose the remainder of the pool. Using the chart, 14 sections = 1 A and 2 B fence kits to order.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners