Best Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2021-2022
Best Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2021-2022 – The Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 pressure cleaner works in all in-ground pools, and requires a booster pump (sold separately). Featuring the iconic Polaris three-wheel design, the Polaris 380’s all-wheel, belt drive mechanism provides greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less).
Powered by triple jets, the Polaris 380 sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom, walls, and steps of any size or shape pool, and it holds debris in its single chamber filter bag. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system. An in-line back-up valve automatically frees the 380 if it gets cornered and keeps it cleaning without interruption.
Works in all in-ground pools. The 380 requires a separately available booster pump, such as the PB4-60. Polaris pressure pumps are specifically designed to operate your cleaner at optimum cleaning efficiency. The compact, rugged design allows for maximum performance. To find out more keep reading our Best Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2021-2022.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 is an advanced model of the 280 version. It offers everything of the 280 model with additional twists.
Our experts took this pressure side pool cleaner, went through its feature, tested it, and here are the findings.
Belt-Drive System: For Easy Wheels Rotation:
The first feature we note of the 380 pool cleaner is the belt-drive mechanism, which guarantees easy wheels rotation.
One thing, the belt is smooth to operate without any issue. It is a belt that lasts for years without getting worn out, and you can easily replace it when the time comes. We love the fact that you can know when to remove it since the cleaner suddenly stops to move.
You only need to buy a new belt and replace it without seeking any professional help.
Large Filter Bag: For Holding More Dirt:
Another notable feature is the large filter bag that helps to hold more dirt to allow for more cleaning time. The bag is large enough to hold more dirt and ensure continued cleaning processing for hours.
You need to note that you do not need to keep removing the cleaner out of the water every one or two hours. There is a benefit of this filter bag since it captures debris before it reaches your pool’s filter pump.
You can bet that you will save money in the long-run since you do not need to replace the pump. Also, note that the cleaner requires a booster pump – which makes it more effective.
To make sure you buy the ideal one, you need to go for the Zodiac PB4-60 Polaris Booster pump. This pump is designed to work with the cleaner and give it the power required to collect large debris without a hassle.
We especially like this booster pump because it guarantees adequate water circulation in your pool.
31 Feet Hose: For Entire Pool Coverage:
The Vac-Sweep 380 has a long hose that reaches up to 31 feet to guarantee sufficient pool coverage. One thing we noted is the hose drags behind the pool cleaner to prevent carrying dirt.
You can have confidence that you have a spotlessly clean pool. And one great thing about this hose is the ability to add an extra one to reach even further.
In-Line Back-Up Valve: Frees the Cleaner:
The cleaner has an in-line back-up valve that comes in handy when it gets stuck somewhere. That is a feature that allows you to relax when the unit is underwater because it cleans without interruption.
We tested the back-up valve and found that it can free the cleaner within three minutes if it gets stuck. You can leave the unit to clean your pool and be sure the facility is spotless when you come back.
3-Jet Suction Venturi Design: For Faster Cleaning:
The Polaris 380 is a model that gets driven by all 3-jet suction venturi systems. These are mechanisms that provide for faster cleaning and greater vacuum power.
They ensure that the pool cleaner gets to remove even the toughest of dirt with ease and effectively.
Easy-to-Maintain: Saves Money and Time:
We note that the cleaner is easy-to-maintain due to the added Ziploc-style baggies that prevent dirt from reaching the main chamber. It is a feature that also prolongs the model’s life.
The belt-driven system we looked at is also easy to maintain and replace. You also get an easy time removing the cleaner from the water when you want to empty it.
It is an easy process since the material does not get stuck on the filter bag. You can do that without needing to follow a long process.
- Powered by triple jets providing greater vacuum power and faster cleaning
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape. TailSweep PRO Compatible
- Sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool
- Runs off separate booster pump.Drive Mechanism : All-Wheel Belt Drive
- Equipped with single chamber filter bag and includes 31-feet of feed hose. Vacuum Inlet : 2 ¼”
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 head and hose pressure side pool cleaner
- Works in all in-ground pools; requires Polaris booster pump
- Palletized in multiples of 16 units
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose
- Product Name: Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- Product Brand: Zodiac
- MPN: B002HRET5Q
- Weight: 16.88 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.75 inches x 20 inches x 22.5 inches
- Color: blue and black
- Operating Sound Level: Low
- Warranty: 2 years
- Triple jets system for faster cleaning and greater vacuum power
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the walls and bottom of a pool
- Ideal for all inground pools of all shapes and sizes
- Wheels are belt-driven to prevent getting stuck
- Cleans your pool within three hours
- Large capacity filter bag that is reusable
- Includes a 3-foot hose that allows easy reach
- The booster pump is sold separately, and that adds to the cost
- Struggles when cleaning the steps
The Vac-Sweep 380 is a top-quality pool cleaner that ensures you have a clean facility within three hours. It comes with a large throat that helps to collect even the largest of debris.
And that mouth is complimented by a large filter bag for holding more dirt to allow for more cleaning. The only major downside of this cleaner is the struggle it gets when cleaning the stairs or steps. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2021-2022
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2020-2021
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2020-2021
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners