Best Outdoor Storage Sheds Review Guide For 2023
Best Outdoor Storage Sheds Review Guide For 2023 – Anyone who spends a considerable amount of time keeping their front and backyards in good condition knows that there is one thing that comes at a premium, and that’s storage space for all of their tools. Keeping a collection of landscaping tools can take up quite a bit of space, and that requires the consumer to purchase the best outdoor storage shed available to store it.
To help our readers find the storage shed that works best for their needs, we’ve decided to review some of the models that we consider to be the ones most worth using and selected the ones that are most likely to serve our readers well. To see our picks keep reading our Best Outdoor Storage Sheds Review Guide For 2023.
Suncast Vertical Backyard & Patio Shed
This outdoor storage shed is one that’s sure to have all of our readers take notice. This is a vertical model that’s designed to take up less space than conventional garden sheds, but it does it while also giving the homeowner the maximum amount of storage space available. This is a shed that’s approximately 72-inches high and is 32.28 by 25.59-inches in size. It is the perfect size for storing long-handled tools such as shovels and rakes, and its all-weather construction holds up well to rain, snow, and even sunlight.
This shed also has a neutral color that should fit in with just about any outdoor space without being an eyesore. It’s also worth mentioning that this shed is also equipped with a padlock hasp that allows the doors to be locked—if the consumer purchases a padlock, of course. As is the case with any outdoor shed, the consumer is going to have to prepare a level surface for it to be set up on, but once they do, we think that this shed will serve them well. It’s also a product that can be assembled with only a few tools in only a few minutes.
Probably the most important thing that we can state about this shed, however, is that it’s built to be extremely durable. While the consumer does need to keep it out of strong winds due to its tendency to be blown over, it does have multi-wall panels that ensure that it’s extremely strong and capable of holding up to just about any abuse.
- OUTDOOR STORAGE: Vertical tool shed for storing long handled tools and garden accessories
- DURABLE: Multi-wall panels are engineered for strength and stability
- SLEEK DESIGN: Neutral tone that fits any outdoor decor
- INTEGRITY: All-weather construction provides water resistance and UV protection, maintaining appearance of shed
- LOCKABLE DOORS: Padlock hasp allows doors to lock and protect valuables
Kinying Horizontal Waterproof Storage Shed
Another outdoor storage shed that caught our attention was this one from Kinying. This model is made from thick HDPE resin, so it not only holds up to rain, snow, and sleet, but also can handle a fair amount of abuse as well. This is a product that’s easy to assemble, and the consumer can have it ready to be used in under an hour–if not sooner. This is a product that has three doors, so it can be opened in a variety of ways. It can be opened from the front left, the front right, or from the top. This allows the consumer to use it in several different ways.
This product is approximately 50-inches wide, 29.1-inches deep, and 41-inches high. It has internal dimensions of approximately 46-inches by 25.2-inches by 38.6-inches. This product has a durable black bottom, a light beige body, and a UV-resistant gray lid. This is a model that can be used to store a wide variety of garden tools, a couple of trash cans, or just about anything else that the consumer can think about storing in it. While this isn’t the largest shed we’ve seen, it is one that should provide the user with plenty of storage options.
We’d also like to mention that although this product doesn’t come with shelving, the consumer can purchase it separately. Additional features found on this shed include a convex cover that drains rainwater and a lockable latch that only needs the consumer to purchase a padlock to use.
- 100% thicker HDPE resin
- ★ EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE – Assembly can be completed in 0.5-1 hour (2-3 hours before). We have updated the instructions to make it even simpler. Also added a video about the installation on the Amazon page.
- ★ MULTI-FUNCTION STORAGE SHED AND SAFETY – The KINYING storage shed has multiple opening directions and the flip cover could supported by a lever to store items quickly and easily. With two latches, it can be fitted with a lock for keep your items safe.
- ★ PERFECT FOR STORAGE – The storage cabinet could place all kinds of tools, sundries, trash cans (two 33 gallon) etc.Meanwhile, it suitable for all kinds of occasions: indoor, outdoor,balcony, yard, garden, street, etc.
- ★ DURABLE – The shed can used last for years and years due to made it by increased material thickness than others. You can very easily anchor it to the ground by the special space, So that avoid hurricane blowing it away.
Rubbermaid Slide-Lid All-Weather Outdoor Shed – Amazon’s #1 Best Seller
Just about everyone has heard the name Rubbermaid. They’re quite famous for making not only a variety of plastic dishes and storage containers for use in the kitchen but also other pieces of equipment manufactured from plastic. So when we discovered that they were now making outdoor storage sheds, we knew that we had to take a look at them and see what they had to offer. We were glad we did because we’ve discovered that they have created some amazing storage sheds, and the shed that impressed us the most was this one that we’ve decided to review.
This model is approximately 55-inches long, 76-inches wide, and 52-inches high. Inside of it, the consumer will find interior dimensions of approximately 52-inches by 72-inches by 42-inches. That’s a good 96 cubic feet of storage space that can be used to store everything from trashcans to tools to mowers. This is a shed that’s dent and weather-resistant, has a sliding lid that allows the consumer to easily access whatever they store within it, and has eight wall anchors that allow the consumer to bolt the shed down if so desired.
This shed is available in a sandstone color that allows it to fit in easily with the décor of whatever space it’s used in. It’s a nice storage shed that can be used in the backyard or on the patio and it’s one that is sure to provide the consumer with years of faithful service.
- Double walled construction for durability
- Leak, dent and weather resistant for year round use
- Sliding lid gives easy access to items inside; Rollers allow lid to easily slide back for access to items in the back of the shed
- 8 wall anchors included for easy customization; heavy duty impact resistant floor included; Lockable for added security (lock sold separately)
- 96 cu. ft. of storage space for mowers, bicycles and trashcans ; Outside Dimensions: 4’7″ L x 6’4″ W x 4’4″ H; Interior Dimensions: 52” W x 72” D x 42” H
Lifetime Desert Sand Storage Shed
The last storage shed that we’d like to review is this one from Lifetime. This is a shed that can be used to store a variety of larger items such as rakes, brooms, shovels, and even most low-profile 24-inch lawnmowers. It’s a product with a nice neutral color that fits in perfectly with just about anyone’s outdoor areas, and it features an impressive 51.25 cubic feet of storage space. This product has exterior dimensions of 67.7-inches of height and 27.5-inches by 53.6-inches of depth and width. That translates to interior dimensions of 65-inches of height and 25.7-inches of length and 52-inches of width.
This shed offers consumers more than just storage space, however. It’s also equipped with a variety of great features. This product is UV-protected so that it can withstand sitting in sunlight without fading, has a weather-resistant construction for year-round storage, and has a slider latch locking system.
It also has a design that’s very low maintenance, has stain-resistant floors and walls, and is steel reinforced for added durability. And because of the way that it’s constructed, this storage shed is also very easy to clean. In most cases, the consumer can clean it off using nothing more than their garden hose. This shed is also backed by a lifetime warranty, so the consumer has a little peace of mind when they’re using it. All things considered, we feel that it’s a quality outdoor shed that should provide anyone who purchases it with the storage space that they need.
- Features an interior capacity of 51. 25 cubic feet – Accommodates Standard Push Mowers up to 24″ in Width
- Easy to Clean Material – Impact Resistance Protects from Cracking, Chipping, and Peeling – UV Protected to Prevent Fading
- Steel Reinforced for Greater Strength and Durability – Slider Latch Locking System – Padlock Loops for Additional Security (lock not included)
- Two 30 x 10 Inch Adjustable Shelves for Versatile Storage Capacity
- Exterior Dimensions 27. 5 in. D x 53. 6 in. W x 67. 7 in. H – Interior Dimensions 25. 7 in. L x 52. 1 in. W x 65. 1 in. H – Door Opening Dimensions 41. 1 in. W x 63. 8 in. H
Best Outdoor Storage Sheds Buyers Guide For 2023
A Guide To Buying Outdoor Storage Sheds:
While we could spend all day picking out the best outdoor storage sheds for our readers, we feel like some people are going to want to make their own sheds without our advice. We can certainly understand that, and that’s why we’ve decided to write a guide on the subject. The following information provides a road map that our readers can use to purchase storage sheds on their own. Now that we’ve made that statement, let’s jump right into things and find out what our readers should think about before purchasing their next outdoor storage shed.
Step One: Choose A Shed Type:
One of the first things that any consumer is going to want to think about before they purchase a new outdoor shed is what type they’re going to want to need. These sheds come in a variety of different types, but the most common ones are available as either Corner Sheds, Vertical Sheds, or Horizontal Sheds. Let’s examine each of them more closely to see the primary characteristics of each one.
These sheds are designed to be placed into tight corners or other spaces where space is limited. They don’t offer a lot of storage space—being that they’re only about 3-feet tall, 3-feet wide, and 2-feet deep—but they’re big enough to hold some commonly used tools such as weed eaters, shovels, etc.
Vertical sheds are designed to accommodate long-handled tools. Tools that include shovels and racks. Some of them are also big enough to accommodate mowers as well. These sheds are usually around 5-feet tall, 4-feet wide, and 3-feet deep.
The last sheds we’d like to talk about are horizontal sheds. These are approximately 3-feet tall, 4-feet deep, and 5-feet wide. As their design informs us, these sheds are primarily used for mowers and other tools that are low to the ground.
Step Two: Consider The Shed’s Material:
The next thing that a potential outdoor shed buyer should consider is what the shed is made from. In our experience, these sheds are usually made out of plastic, wood, or metal. Let’s examine each of these in a little bit more detail, so everyone can understand what differentiates one from the other.
Plastic sheds are some of the easiest sheds to take care of. Most of them are UV-resistant, so they resist fading, and they are also water-resistant. They can usually withstand quite a bit of punishment as well. The only problem with these sheds is that some of them are extremely lightweight, so they have to be anchored to keep them from being blown over by the wind.
Wood sheds are generally more expensive than other sheds and that’s due to the fact that they require a bit of construction to be manufactured. They usually have stud-framed walls and are covered with siding. They also have asphalt shingles. These sheds need to be regularly painted to keep them from rotting.
Metal sheds tend to have a simple frame and are usually covered in a metal that’s been painted or vinyl coated for durability. This makes these sheds very durable and capable of withstanding just about anything. Unfortunately, if they become scratched, then they can begin to corrode or rust over time.
Step Three: Consider User Access To The Shed:
Something else that’s important for the consumer to consider is how they can access their tools once they have placed them in the shed. Some sheds only have a door in the front of them, but other types of sheds also have sliding roofs that allow the consumer to access their tools from the top of the shed as well as from the front. A shed with this feature can be a lot easier to use than one that doesn’t have it.
Step Four: Consider Some Final Features:
Before this article has ended, we thought that we’d mention some of the other features that consumers should think about before purchasing their next outdoor storage shed. After all, you didn’t think that the above features are the only things that need to be considered did you? Well, of course, you didn’t. Fortunately, we’ve listed some of the other features that you and the rest of our readers might want to consider before they buy their next outdoor storage shed.
- Does the shed come with a floor or foundation?
- What color is the shed and does it fit in with your décor?
- How hard is it to assemble?
- Does it come with any additional decorative details?
Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Outdoor Storage Sheds Review Guide For 2023.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners