Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Review Guide For 2021-2022
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Review Guide For 2021-2022 – Now we’re in the middle of winter, the demand for the best inflatable hot tubs is hotter than ever. There are few things better on a chilly night than taking a dip in a bubbly warm hot tub.
Unlike more permanent models, inflatable hot tubs are less expensive and, because they’re inflatable, you can move them around, so it’s not a permanent fixture in your backyard or patio. While many look the same, there are a lot of differences in price, size, jets, and other features.
Here’s a look at the best inflatable hot tubs as well as shopping tips on what to consider before you make your purchase. To see even more keep reading our Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Review Guide For 2021-2022.
Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub -The best inflatable hot tub overall – Amazon’s Choice
After a long day of jogging, hiking, or rearranging furniture in your attic, there’s nothing quite like sinking into your own personal jacuzzi. Brought to you by a brand most may associate with camping equipment, the green-and-white Coleman SaluSpa is a great option for end-of-the-day, on-the-patio relaxation.
Setup is super simple: no tools required. Thanks to durable PVC materials and secure I-beam construction, this hot tub is built to last, and it won’t lose its shape over time. The water heats up all the way to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, and 114 bubble jets are there to soothe your aching muscles. The multi-function pump doesn’t just heat the water, either; it also inflates the SaluSpa, and regulates the water filtration system. Thanks to the Power Saving Timer, you can even control the temperature up to 72 hours in advance, so that blissful soak will be ready when you are.
Hot Tub Capacity: : 4 to 6 people | Water Capacity (Gallons): 254 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 114 | Size: 77.0 x 77.0 x 28.0 inches | Weight: 88 pounds
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while jets project bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Easy to operate: the digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and pressure of the jets. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours prior to save energy and money.
- Durable and innovative construction: The spa’s durable PVC material and I-beam construction offer superior strength and stability while ensuring your hot tub never loses its shape.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the included pump! A cover comes with for an extra Safety feature, maintain the water’s warm temperature, and prevent debris from getting in the tub.
- Benefits of a portable hot tub: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- Power Source Type: Electrical Outlet
- Comfortable design
- Cushioned floor
- Consistent best-seller
- Only one color option
- Not as roomy as advertised
Intex PureSpa 75 – The best value for one of the best inflatable hot tubs – Amazon’s Choice
If you have the space, this might be the best inflatable hot tub you can find at this price. (And it shows. Intex offers a variety of other hot tub options, but as of this writing, most online retailers were sold out across the board.) Capable of holding up to four people, this popular model features two contoured headrests and up to 170 high-powered bubble jets, which should melt away any stressors of the day.
The built-in Fiber-Tech construction is built to last, and the puncture-resistant exterior is made of three-ply laminated material. Setup/breakdown is a breeze, and the insulated cover is there to minimize heat loss in between steam sessions. There’s even a neat multi-colored LED light for added ambiance.
If you can find one in stock somewhere, this is one of the best inflatable hot tubs on the market today.
Hot Tub Capacity: 6 people | Water Capacity (gallons): 210 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 140 | Size: 77.0 x 77.0 x 28.0 inches | Weight: 115 pounds
- TOTAL RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy in this relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets; Lean your head back on the included headrests and enjoy the multi-colored LED light system
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use control panel; The easy to use control panel activates the 170 high powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage; Dimensions: (L x H): 85 x 28 inches; Cord length: 25 feet
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; The Fiber Tech Construction and the puncture resistant three ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability
- INCLUDED: Spa Tub, Cover, Heating System, test strip, 10W Hard Water System, Filtration System with 2 filter cartridges, Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser, Ground Cloth, Inflation Hose, Headrests, Carry Bag, Cover straps with child security lock; THIS ITEM REQUIRES 28523E ENERGY EFFICIENT COVER FOR PURCHASES SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent value
- 140 high-powered bubble jets
- Large capacity for the price
- Includes hard water treatment system
- Filter is tricky to change, according to some reviews
Intex Greywood Deluxe Inflatable Spa Hot Tub – Best inflatable hot tub with built-in lights
Intex’s Greywood Deluxe Hot Tub comes in two sizes: The larger of the two, which is about $899, can fit up to six people, has
a 290-gallon capacity, and 170 water jets. The smaller, 4-person model is about $799, has a 210-gallon capacity, and 140
What makes both models a lot of fun, though, is the color-changing LED light, which provides a certain style when hot tubbing at night. Both models also come with two foam headrests, and the exterior has a gray wood-style look (hence the name). They also have a wireless control panel, which lets you adjust the temperature, bubbles, and set a timer for when it should turn on and off. If you want a light show in your hot tub, this is the model for you.
Hot Tub Capacity: 4 to 6 people | Water Capacity (gallons): 210 to 290 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 140-170 | Size: 77.0 x 77.0 x 28.0 inches to 85.0 x 85.0 x 28.0 inches | Weight: 98 to 102 pounds
- ADJUSTABLE CONTROL PANEL: Wireless touch button control panel with up to 48 hours of wireless operation per full charge attaches to the top of the tub for a maximum convenience
- DURABLE COVER: Replacement cover keeps your hot tub toasty-warm in between uses, saving energy and saving you money
- PREMIUM JETS: Over 140 high-powered massaging bubble jets to soothe your soul; Two premium foam headrests for the ultimate relaxation
- MULTI COLOR LED LIGHTS: One multi-colored LED provides maximum comfort and creates the perfect mood and ambiance for pure relaxation
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system; Dimensions (W x H): 77 x 28 inches; Weight: 100 pounds; Material: PVC; Color: Grey; 25-foot cord; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Multiple size options
- Easy to maintain
- Built in LED lights
- None at this time
Bestway SaluSpa Helsinki – This inflatable hot tub fits up to 7 people
It’s not easy to travel to Scandinavia these days, but you can get a piece of the Nordic life with the Bestway Helsinki inflatable hot tub, whose exterior is designed to look like a rustic barrel-type hot tub. It also comes with ChemConnect chemical dispenser to keep your spa clean, 2 type VI filter cartridges, spa pump, hand inflating pump, repair kit, and an aluminum-lined cover to keep things warm.
The attached water pump is also used to inflate the Helsinki, which can accommodate up to seven people. Atop the pump are controls for temperature and water jets, as well as a timer which can be used to set the water temperature up to 72 hours in advance. However, at $1,499, the Helsinki costs as much as a flight to Finland.
Hot Tub Capacity: 7 people | Water Capacity (gallons): 297 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 83 | Size: 71.0 x 71.0 x 26.0 inches | Weight: 87 pounds
- Gentle on your skin: Our Built-In clear soft softening system reduces the effects of hard water, like spa staining or skin irritation. Let the warm, soothing water relax your muscles and joints after a long day.
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without exiting the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance.
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam wall construction ensures your hot tub will last long and won’t buckle or lose shape when people sit on the edge.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa’s own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water’s warm temperature, and keeps the water Clean from rain or Leaves.
- Portable, stylish, and compact: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes. With a wood paneling design, the Helsinki spa adds a nice touch to your deck and outdoor décor.
- Material Type: Drop Stitch. Freeze Shield Technology
- Power Source Type: Electrical Outlet
- Functional design
- Water pump also inflates hot tub
- Fewer bubble jets than other models
Coleman SaluSpa Hawaii Square Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub – The best square inflatable hot tub
Sometimes it’s hip to be square. Coleman’s Hawaii SaluSpa inflatable hot tub takes a different shape than other, circular hot tubs, but still has all the amenities you want: 114 bubble jets, a cushioned floor, and room for up to four people. It’s available in blue for $799, and gray for $899.
Digital controls on the top of the pump are easy to navigate, and let you adjust the temperature, bubbles, and set timers. The filter cartridges are a cinch to replace, and the whole package is compact enough to store in the garage. The kit comes with the pool, one pool liner, a pool cover, a pump a chemical floater, two filter cartridges, an air pad protector, a repair patch, and an AirJet system.
Hot Tub Capacity: 4 people | Water Capacity (gallons): 177 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 114 | Size: 71.0 x 71.0 x 28.0 inches | Weight: 73.1 pounds
- INFLATABLE HOT TUB: The Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub is made for up to 4 people and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees with 114 surrounding air jets
- FEATURES: Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration; Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve; Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort; Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation; 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- INCLUDES: Includes 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system
- SPECIFICATIONS: Cord length: 12-foot; Water capacity (80% filled): 177 gallons, heat range: 40-104 degrees F, water flow: 320 GPH, and filled weight: 1,938 lbs; The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 28 inches; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 than degrees Fahrenheit.
- Attractive design
- Excellent construction
- Somewhat small for 4 people
Bestway SaluSpa Miami Hot Tub – This is a great buy for entry-level hot-tubbers – Amazon’s Choice
The Bestway Miami is nearly identical to the Coleman SaluSpa, but that’s not a bad thing. Holding up to 177 gallons of water (and four fully grown humans), the Miami model is one of the best inflatable hot tubs you can get today. It has 120 bubble jets, plenty for a tub this size, allowing for just the right amount of water pressure. However, there is only one massage setting, and the jets shut off automatically after a half hour of continued use.
Like other SaluSpa models, the water heats up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, and the temperature can be adjusted via the LED control panel. Reviewers consistently praise this glorified kiddy pool for its quality construction and overall durability; the puncture-resistant material and I-beam construction lets your friends, family, or lovers lean against the side comfortably.
Hot Tub Capacity: 2 to 4 person | Water Capacity (gallons): 177 | Maximum Temperature (Fahrenheit): 104 degrees | Bubble Jets: 120 | Size: 71.0 x 71.0 x 26.0 inches | Weight: 53.9 pounds
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an exhausting day. 120 bubble jets soak sore muscles for a luxurious treat.
- Dimensions: 71″ W x 26″ H | Inner Size: 52″ W | Cord length: 9 feet
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance; Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam construction ensures your hot tub never loses its shape and stability even when people sit on the side walls.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa’s own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water’s warm temperature, and keep the water Clean from debris, such as rain or Leaves.
- Made for on-the-go usage: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- Lower price than competitors
- 120 bubble jets
- No extra features or accessories
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Buyers Guide For 2021-2022
What are the best inflatable hot tubs?
We’ve looked high and low for the best inflatable hot tubs you can buy today, and a consistent favorite among reviewers and consumers alike is the Coleman SaluSpa. True, the Coleman brand is usually associated with activities that burn a few calories, but as it turns out, the company also makes a killer hot tub. It has 114 bubble jets to soothe what aches, and the cushioned floor is more than comfortable for you and a few friends. The multi-function pump keeps things simple, and we like how the Power Saving Timer lets you heat things up in advance. The PVC construction is darn durable, too.
For a little more space to stretch out (or “chill,” if you will), consider the Intex 75 PureSpa. It comes in a few sizes (the 85-inch model is $1,500) features contoured headrests and up to 170 bubble jets for maximum massage power; the multi-colored LED lights are a cool bonus, too.
Because of their popularity, many of the best inflatable hot tubs can go out of stock temporarily at retailers, so if there’s one you like, you should check back frequently to see if it’s in stock. On the flip side, the end of summer has meant sales on some models —including pricier options — as retailers look to clear out stock.
How to choose the best inflatable hot tub for you:
Let’s start with the obvious: size. Make sure you have enough room on your deck, patio, etc. for this particular amenity, or you’ll end up making a mess. If the purpose of this purchase is to soothe your aching muscles every now and then, a smaller model will probably do (2- to 4-person). If you plan on using your hot tub for more social activities, a larger hot tub (4- to 6-person) might be what you need. Pick the best inflatable hot tub to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Pay attention to construction materials, particularly if you plan on using your hot tub outdoors for the majority of the time.) Since these things are designed for relative portability, good durability is essential; the best inflatable hot tubs are made of heavy-duty puncture-resistant materials, such as PVC and layered vinyl. (Look for names like Tri-Tech, DuraTech, or Rhino-Tech in the fine print.) Reinforced walls are also a plus.
For premium models, look for additional bells and whistles: adjustable bubble jet settings, cupholders, LED touch panels, removable headrests, and carrying handles can be found on some of our favorites.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Review Guide For 2021-2022.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2021-2022
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners