Best Handheld Pool Vacuum Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Handheld Pool Vacuum Review Guide For 2022-2023 – A pool is a luxury that gives us relief in the hot days of summers. It can add value to your life and home and give you a nice corner to have fun with your family members and friends. While pools are a lot of fun, they require heavy maintenance. Floating leaves and debris don’t only look unsightly but can invite flies, contaminate pool water, and restrict you from taking a plunge.
To avoid these circumstances you need the best handheld pool vacuum. These special handheld pool vacuum cleaners allow you to keep your pool well maintained without much effort. To save you the hassle, in our Best Handheld Pool Vacuum Review Guide For 2022-2023 we have selected the best handheld pool vacuum cleaners.
Best Handheld Pool Vacuum Buyers Guide For 2022-2023
It’s important to know about all the important factors to consider before purchasing a handheld vacuum cleaner. We have listed some of the best options above, yet it’s vital that you know about all the factors that should influence your decision. Let’s get to know more:
You cannot just get any pool cleaner and expect it to finish the job quickly. You need to choose a pool cleaner depending on the size of your pool. If you have a big pool, you need to pick a unit that has a powerful motor. A motor of 1000 watts or more will suffice for a pool that’s 15 feet or bigger. It will offer good suction power and swoop in the most stubborn of particles easily.
If you have a large pool, then go for a pool cleaner that offers a coverage area of at least 1500 sq. feet or more. Apart from that, check if it can be attached to a pole, this would increase the reach and the coverage area. You can then clean off the corners and walls with great ease.
For smaller and medium sized pools, a vacuum cleaner with good suction power and a runtime of at least 30 minutes will do. However, if you own a larger pool then go with a unit that offers at least 1 hour of runtime.
Choose a pool cleaner that has a bigger filter bag so that you don’t have to empty it again and again in the middle of the cleaning session.
The pool cleaner’s head plays a vital role in offering smooth maneuverability. Pick a unit that has a wide angled head and which is flexible, too. This will ensure you can clean every nook and corner.
This is a no brainer. If you want to have no reach problems then go with a product that doesn’t have a cord. In other words, choose a cleaner that is battery operable. If you want to go for a corded device, then make sure to pick one that has a long cord – at least 12 feet.
Bestway 58422E-BW Aqua Powercell Handheld Pool Vacuum with Rechargeable Battery
This robot pool cleaner is good at clearing debris, leaves, dirt, and sand. It offers an extended runtime, asks for little maintenance, and is meant to last for a long time.
- Handheld pool vacuum with rechargeable battery (charger included)
- Rechargeable Lithium ion battery includes superior benefits such as an extended life, no memory effect when charging/discharging the battery, and constant performance for 40 minutes.
- Completely submergible body takes away debris from pool floor and filters waters
- Includes 2 interchangeable heads: 1 head to clean corners and 1 head to clean surfaces
- Connects to the included 5 section pole for a total length of 87 inches
Battery Powered: You don’t need to worry about a short cord or limited reach since it is battery operable. It supports lithium batteries that last for a good amount of time.
Runtime: On a full charge, this unit will perform consistently for about 40 minutes. This much time is enough to clean small and mid-sized pool.
Lightweight: It weighs 4.65 pounds only which is why handling it is a breeze. You can easily immerse it inside the pool and clean every corner without any difficulty.
Suction: It offers decent suction but may not be able to get rid of old debris that gets attached to the surface. It would stir it rather than sucking it in.
Bag: The bag is kind of small, hence you will have to handle it every now and then. However, since it is easy to connect and disconnect, the task will not be much of a trouble.
Two Heads: You will receive 2 heads that can be interchanged – one for clearing corners and one for cleaning surfaces.
- Can clean vinyl pools, too.
- Offers 87 inches of length in total.
- Comes with two heads.
- Cannot pick up sand.
Kokido EV30CBX Telsa 30 Telescopic Rechargeable Electric Pool Spa Vacuum Cleaner with Removable Filter
If you own a smaller pool then consider this beauty. It starts automatically when immersed in water and works at a very good rate.
- Pool Vacuum Cleaner: Put ultimate pool cleaning power into your hands and enjoy a clean and clear pool all season with the help of the Kokido Telsa 30 Telescopic Rechargeable Electric Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- How It Works: 1 button makes running this pool vacuum as easy as possible. Vacuum mouth uses its bristles to scrub and loosen debris
- Cleans All Surfaces: Works great on all kinds of pools and spas, and the motor doesn’t rely on your pool’s filter pump or flexible casing
- Battery Operated: Wireless, rechargeable battery operated pool cleaner
- Features: Handheld operation with long, telescopic handle so you’re able to reach the bottom of the pool without bending over. See-through cover lets you see when filter bag is full
Efficient Cleaning: One of the most likable things about this vacuum pool cleaner is the overall mechanism.
It firsts scrubs the area (wall, floor) using bristles to loosen debris. Once done, it filters out the debris. This allows the unit to take care of even the most stubborn of debris.
Easier To Clean: The filter can be detached and washed. This makes it easier to handle the unit and also makes it more durable.
Power: This unit offers moderate suction power that will suck in small debris, smaller leaves, etc. It doesn’t do well with larger debris though.
Runtime: It can operate for 30 minutes consistently when fully charged. Hence, it is only suitable for smaller pools.
- Two modes (handheld and telescopic operation).
- Theilter is removable.
- The vacuum cleaner scrubs off debris first and then sucks it in.
- The basket cover is a see through (you will know when to empty it).
- Not ideal to large pools.
OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
This OASE Pond Vacuum Cleaner has good suction power. You can enhance its abilities by connecting various attachments to it.
- Max. Suction depth: 6 ft.High-power suction to a depth of 59 inch.Maximum suction depth of 78 inch
- Suction hose length: 13 ft
- Operating voltage: 110-120 Volt / 60Hz. Power consumption: 1200-1400w
- Power cable length: 13 ft
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
Power: It is equipped with a 1200w motor that offers a suction power of 6 feet in depth. Hence, it is perfect for pool up to 6 feet in depth.
Automatic Dishchare: Apart from having powerful suction, this unit automatically begins to discharge the collected contents when the bag gets full. This feature saves you from having to manually empty the contents.
Multiple Attachments: You can attach a variety of attachments to clean various surfaces and objects. The nozzle can clean up flat surfaces, gravel, debris, and string algae as well. This makes it a versatile pond vacuum cleaner.
- 2-year warranty.
- Long cable – 13 feet.
- 1.6 feet of extension tube.
- An easier to empty debris bag.
- The debris collection bag is small.
Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
If you’re in search for a heavy duty handheld pool vacuum then Water Tech Pool blaster fits the bill. It is a very powerful unit with some amazing features.
- Powered by rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery technology.
- Easy push-button on/off swithc.
- Comes included with (1) reusable X-Treme Multilayer Filter to pick up large and fine debris!
- Up to (60) minutes continuous run-time.
- Great for any pool/spa cleaning application!
Coverage: This rechargeable pool vacuum covers 1770 sq. feet of surface area when fully charged. This means that you won’t run out of charge in the middle of cleaning your pool.
Powerful: It’s rare to see battery powered units have amazing suction power like this one.
This 300 watt vacuum cleaner can swoop in debris, leaves, particles, sand, and algae from your pool like a pro.
If you want this handheld pool vacuum to make large sweep passes then that’s possible too since it has a 10-¾ head. This head can make longer passes and clean more surface area.
Runtime: You can easily use this pool cleaner to clean every nook and corner of your pool as it offers a runtime of an hour on a full charge. Moreover, it incorporates an angled head that makes it easier to clean hard to reach places such as corners, stairs.
Filter: There’s a multi-layered filter inside the unit that can take care of everything on its own. You won’t be needing separate bags for leaves and debris individually. This bag is large enough and the filtration is pretty strong, too.
- Comes with one reusable multi extreme filter.
- Lightweight (5.5 pounds) and easy to maneuver.
- Can do wider sweeps with the vacuum head of 10-¾.
- 1-year warranty.
- Short battery timing.
OASE 032232 Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Cleaner
This pool vacuum asks for little maintenance and offers amazing suction power that can cater to all kinds of debris.
- Max; Suction Depth: 7 Ft
- Suction Hose Length: 16 Ft
- Discharge Hose Length: 8 Ft, Max; Flow Rate: 1300 Gph
- Power Consumption: 1800W; Power Requirement: 110-120V/60Hz
Powerful: This unit operates at 1800 watts of power and incorporates a strong suction current that swoops in the most stubborn of debris easily. In fact, it has a suction depth of 7 feet so expect no particles, leaf or debris to escape from it.
The suction hose length is about 16 feet and the flow rate is 1300 gallons per hour.
Two Chambers: There’s a unique factor in this vacuum cleaner. It has two chambers that work alternatively. When one chamber is filled with debris, the other one automatically takes charge and begins to collect the debris. This makes it possible to work on bigger pools without having to worry about emptying the bag.
Long Cord: There’s a long 12 feet cord attached to the pool which can easily offer small pool cleanings. However, things can get a bit difficult if the pool is large.
- Wheels underneath for easier mobility.
- Sucks in leaves, twigs and needles too.
- Can collect both smaller and bigger particles.
- Durable body.
- Heavier at 32 pounds.
POOL BLASTER Pro 1500 Cordless Rechargeable
Pool owners who want 3 times more cleaning in a single charge should consider this best handheld pool vacuum cleaner. That’s not even the best part about it, it comes with 3 separate filter bags.
- Proffessional Quality: Engineered with the P40 Heavy Duty Pool Blaster engine, the Pro 1500 is powerful enough to capture golf ball sized debris as well as sand and silt. Perfect for any size swimming pool with or without Robotic Pool Cleaners.
- Multi-Pool Versatility: The Pool Blaster Pro 1500 includes a standard vacuum head for Vinyl pools, and a flexible vacuum head with polyurethane Ball-Bearings designed for Gunite pools.
- Cordless: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery. Unlike Robotic Pool Cleaners, the Pool Blaster Pro 1500 is self-contained and can be attached to a standard pool pole or can be maneuvered using the integrated handle for greater precision. Works independently from pool filtration system, no hoses or cords needed.
- Run Time: Two batteries included, each providing up to an hour of run time, giving the Pro 1500 up to two hours of vacuuming at a time. (pole not included)
- Whats Included: 14.9″ Vacuum Head w/Soft-Bristle Brush, 19″ Gunite Vacuum Head w/rollers, Vacuum Head Adapter, Wall Charger, (1) X-Treme Multilayered Filter Bag, (1) Sand & Silt Filter Bag, (1) All Purpose Filter Bag, (2) Lithium Ion Batteries, Shoulder Strap
3 Filter Bags: The unit comes with 3 separate filter bags that will help you clean dirt, debris. There’s a sand and silt bag that is used exclusively to clean grains, sand, and silt that accumulates on the pool floor.
The micro filter bag is used to collect smaller debris. Moreover, there’s an all-purpose bag to collect both smaller and large debris.
Extended Runtime: It comes with not one but two battery packs that offer a runtime of an hour each. This allows you to use the unit for two hours, making it possible to clean large pools.
Two Operating Modes: For smaller pools, you can use this unit by maneuvering it from the handle. For larger pools, you can attach it to the standard pole that comes with it. It will increase the reach and help you clean a large pool easily.
Flexible Head: The flexible 19 inch head is made up of high quality material. It has 12 polyurethane ball bearings as well. The head is wide enough to offer more coverage and take in a lot of debris in one go.
- 1-year warranty.
- Extended runtime with two battery packs.
- Extra filter bags make the job convenient.
- Can be attached to a standard pole to extend reach.
- Not very durable.
In Best Handheld Pool Vacuum Review Guide For 2022-2023 these were the best handheld pool vacuum cleaners that you can get for your pool. Make sure to choose one that offers all the features that you need so that you can enjoy all the benefits it has to offer.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2022-2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2022-2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners