Best Aquabot Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2023
Best Aquabot Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2023 – You want your house to be clean, so you vacuum it. Do you know how to ensure your pool is clean, as well? The secret to a sparkling pool is an Aquabot Pool Cleaner. Below are the 6 best Aquabot Pool Cleaners reviewed. Unless you are a professional, it is not an easy task when shopping for a pool cleaner. The following six products review will help you decide which pool cleaner is best for your needs. To see our picks keep reading our Best Aquabot Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2023.
Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover
This little Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover is the ideal above-ground pool cleaner. It comes with 40-feet of floating cable, reusable filter bag that is built-in 2 micron, and a transformer power supply.
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year warranty for the motor.Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete Fiberglass, Tile
- Vacuums all shaped pools in about an hour
- 2-hour automatic shut-off
- Non-marring wheels are extra large
- Not as long-lasting as some models
- Customer service could be improved
POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE
The Pool Rover S2 40 is a pool cleaning tool that can clean all shapes and styles of pools up to 40 feet. This is the perfect above-ground pool cleaner.
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 40-feet; ideal for above-ground pools
- Cleans pool floor, cove and partial wall with radius (minimum 6″)
- Top access to filter media; filters 80-85 gallons per minute
- Includes 40′ kink free, EZ swivel cable
- Sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through the pool
- EZ swivel, kink free 40 foot cord
- Design is sleek and easy to maneuver
- 80-85 gallons filtered per minute
- Not good for in-ground pools
- Motor protection cage opening too large
Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Aquabot Pool Rover pool cleaner is the ideal way to clean up to 5400 square feet an hour. It is jet-propelled and can clean 24-foot sloped diameter areas.
- Customizable, automatic pool cleaning robot; Cleaning: 5400 sq. ft. per hour
- Jet propelled system cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-foot-diameter pool in less than one hour
- Removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with the easy-to-clean reusable 19-quart micro filter bag
- Pool Rover has a guidance system that is easy to set and will clean the floor of any shape aboveground pool
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and printed vinyl pool bottoms
- Removes large leaves and small debris
- 19 quart micro filter bag
- Easy to set guidance system
- Wheels are not very sturdy
- Warranty could be better
Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40 AJET121
Ideal for in-ground or above-ground pools up to 30 feet in length. Capable enough for navigating ground hoppers and going over dished out bottoms.
- None at this time
- Can filter up to 5000 gallons
- NeverStuck Rollers can handle uneven bottoms
- Comes with 3 filter bags, 40 ft. power cord, 110V
- Customer service could be better
- Wouldn’t pick up small debris
Aquabot ABTTJET Turbo T
This is a handy little robotic pool cleaner that is completely automatic. It can power wash, vacuum, and filter a gunite in-ground pool in about two hours.
- Fully-automatic robotic cleaner power washes, vacuums, and filters in-ground gunite pools in 1 to 2 hours without hoses or poles
- Removes all debris from leaves to algae using a two-micron mesh filter, reducing use of pool’s built-in filtration system
- Extra-wide nonmarring wheels roll over floor and up walls as unit power washes all surfaces, cracks, and crevices with jet propulsion
- Single motor unit reduces chemical, water, energy, and replacement part costs by as much as 50 percent
- Removes all types of debris
- Non-marring wheels are extra wide
- Motor reduces energy, water, chemical replacement 50%
- Not as long lasting as some models
- Doesn’t pick up smaller debris well
Aquabot Elite Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner
If you are looking for a robotic pool cleaner that is easy to use, Aquabot Elite Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner can be a great option. It is top-loading and has huge double filtration cartridges. It has a tangle-free cord that swivels 360 degrees.
- Top Loading Massive Dual Filtration Cartridges – No Messy Bags to Clean!
- 360 Degree Anti-Tangle Swivel Eliminates Frustrating Cable Tangles
- Dual Scrubbing Brushes Designed Specifically For The Challenging Surfaces Found In Gunite, Pebble and Concrete Pools. Removes Stubborn Algae and Biofilm For a More Thorough Clean.
- Includes Convenient Storage & Transport Caddy, Built-In Variable Interval Timer For Consistent Hands-Off Cleaning.
- Best in Class 3 Year Warranty for Peace of Mind
- Convenient storage and transporting caddy
- 3-year warranty that is Best in Class
- Scrubbing brushes remove algae and biofilm
- Some models shut off every few seconds randomly
- Wheel guide sometimes doesn’t work correctly
Best Aquabot Pool Cleaner Buyers Guide For 2023
Let’s take a quick look at why you should even consider getting one of the Aquabots.
Why a robot instead of a human pool cleaner?
The main reason is financial. The purchase of a robot pool cleaner is much cheaper over the long run than your friendly human cleaner. One of the biggest advantages to the purchase of a pool cleaning robot is there is no extra charge of going back and forth to your home. A human pool cleaner has this charge; whereas, the robot is conveniently stationed in your pool shed or garage.
Covers every nook and cranny:
Another big advantage to a robot vs. human pool cleaner is the robot gets into the tiniest nooks and crannies. They are made to catch much more debris and grime that a professional human cleaner can. The human uses a huge mesh bag to catch debris in. Your robot uses a smaller mesh filter to pick up pieces of debris that can be missed by the human eye.
Works when you need it to:
As much as you love your human pool cleaner, your new robot will always be available. Unlike the human pool cleaner, your little robot is available to work on your schedule. Your new robot pool cleaner will work day or night, whenever you want it to.
Does not plug into the pool’s system:
Your robot pool cleaner uses its own receptacle for the collection of dirt and debris. This translates to a longer life for the pump system because there is less work on the pump basket. This also enables better water maintenance, lowering the chances of algae buildup. Your pool will not only be sparkling clean, but there is very little need for human input.
Robot pool cleaners may appear pricey when shopping for one; however, the energy they save will be worth it. You will save even more money if you buy a cleaner with a booster pump that is separate. The first year owning your new pool robot cleaner’s energy savings will make up for the expense of purchasing it.
Choosing the pool cleaner that is right for you:
With so many robotic pool cleaners available, how do you know which is the right one? The size of your pool, and the filter capacity is a good place to start. One test is how long it takes the filter to reach full load. If it gets to complete capacity before the pool is clean, the cleaner is just wasting energy.
When you make the decision to purchase a robotic pool cleaner, you need to ensure it has the smart navigation feature. This feature allows the cleaner to pick the quickest route around the pool to pick up the debris. A cleaner that has a timer built-in is another excellent feature. This way you ensure your pool is cleaned everyday at the same time.
So now that you know the advantage of a robot pool cleaner; next question is where to buy a robotic pool cleaner? This buyer’s guide is a good place to start. These products are the top 6 robotic pool cleaners available today. You will be saying good-bye to your human pool cleaner and hello to your
new robotic pool cleaner. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Aquabot Pool Cleaner Review Guide For 2023.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners