Best Adirondack Chairs Review Guide For This Year
Best Adirondack Chairs Review Guide For This Year – Although some people might not recognize Adirondack chairs just by looking at their names, we’re sure that most everyone has seen one of these chairs. They’re the chairs that have a tall slatted back, a seat that’s usually higher in the front than it is in the back, and it has wide armrests.
Originally, these models were made from wood, but thanks to more of them being made using an injecting molding process, they can come in just about any form and in just about any color. We know because we have reviewed some of the best Adirondack chairs currently available. To see our picks keep reading our Best Adirondack Chairs Review Guide For This Year.
QT QOMOTOP Poly-Lumber Heavy-Duty Chair
One of the best Adirondack chairs that we’ve ever seen is this one from OT Qomotop. This is a product that’s designed from the ground up to be durable and it is a chair that’s capable of supporting up to 350-pounds of weight. This is an all-weather chair that has an arm to arm width of 30.25-inches, a seat width of 22-inches, a width between legs of 23.6-inches, and a leg height of approximately 15.7-inches. This is a chair that’s made from poly-lumber—a material that looks like real wood but is actually much stronger and weather-resistant than wood.
These chairs are also fade-resistant, so they will hold up well to regular outdoor use without the consumer having to worry about them fading out. They’re also easy to clean and can be cleaned up with just a little bit of dish soap and water. Another thing that we appreciated about these chairs is the fact that they’re easy to assemble. It only takes about 20-minutes for a person to put them together because they’re already about 70% pre-assembled.
We probably should also take a few moments to say that these chairs are not only stylish, but they’re also very comfortable. A person can sink right into them and enjoy some outdoor time with their friends and family. It’s for all of these reasons why we’ve decided to place these chairs at the top of our list. We think it’s a quality product that our readers will love. All they have to do is choose whether they want black, white or brown chairs.
- 🏡【𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮】 Made of Polystyrene for exceptional durability, with the realistic wood-like look, the black Adirondack Chair is built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snows, and strong coastal winds and does not dent, crack, peel or rot like the wood chairs.
- 🏡【𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩】The weatherproof chair has 22 inch oversized seat width, comfortably contoured seating with a weight capacity of 350 lbs, ergonomic backrest and wide armrests, which offer the comfort expected of Adirondack chairs. And the oversized design offers the freedom for any sitting and lying position.
- 🏡【𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚】The oversized Adirondack Chair is equipped with a cup holder built right into the armrest, where you could put tea cup, drinks, mobile phone, etc. Enjoy the convenience while relaxing.
- 🏡【𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙮】Only tighten 12 screws to splice 6 parts according to the manual included or the video we uploaded, and you will get a fashion unfolding Adirondack Chair. (Installation tools included)
- 🏡【𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚】No need to paint or stain, and only need to wash with soap, water and soft bristle brush or sanding sponge (Included). No other maintenance required.
Outer Banks Oversize Deluxe Poly-Lumber Chair
Another Adirondack chair that impressed us was this one from Outer Banks. This product is made of high-quality materials and comes with a 5-year limited-use warranty, so consumers can rest assured that this chair is going to last a long time. It’s made out of poly-lumber, and it uses 95% recycled materials. It’s a product that’s crafted by the Amish community in the United States and these chairs are designed to stand up to regular use. And because this product comes in an exceptional array of different colors, the consumer has plenty of choices to choose from.
This product is approximately 54-inches by 30.5-inches by 37.5-inches in size and comes in colors that include red, orange, driftwood gray, sage, yellow, and white. These chairs are extremely sturdy and can support up to 300-pounds of weight without much trouble. This is pretty good considering that the standard across the Adirondack industry is probably about 250-pounds of weight capacity. And because it’s made from poly-lumber, this chair will hold up to frequent use and is very weather-resistant so it won’t stain, fade or rot.
The only problem that we have with this chair, and it’s a slight one indeed, is that it’s a little more expensive than the other chairs we’ve reviewed. Not by a whole lot, but enough that it will catch the attention of our readers. If it costs a little less, then we’d have no problem placing these chairs at the top of our list. We think that these are high-quality and well-made chairs.
- STRONG & DURABLE – Features 1″ arm and leg supports, a fully supported frame, and #316 stainless steel hardware
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Constructed from 95% recycled materials.
- CONVENIENT – Easy Assembly. Folds easily for transport and storage. Footrest and cup holders stow away to save space.
- MADE IN THE USA – Amish Crafted
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USE / FIVE YEAR COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY
Polywood Modern Adirondack Chair
Polywood is a company that we’ve had our eye on for quite some time. That’s because this company not only makes quality Adirondack chairs but also makes has taken it upon themselves to make these chairs from recycled materials. Every hour, this company recycles 30,000 milk jugs to create the all-weather lumber that’s used to make these chairs. They even take the scrap lumber pieces from their manufacturing process and send them back to the Polywood plant so that they can be recycled into new chairs. It’s this dedication to recycling that we find quite admirable.
Of course, when consumers are looking for new chairs they’re not only looking for something that’s environmentally conscious, but they’re also looking for a product that meets their standards for quality. This is something else that we feel our readers will like about these chairs.
These chairs are easy-to-assemble and are made from all-weather material that holds up well to snow, rain, sleet, or any other weather conditions thrown at it. It also uses fade-resistant colors that will hold up longer than comparable Adirondack chairs. And speaking of colors, these chairs are available in exciting colors that include turquoise, red, black, lime green, Pacific blue, orange, red, Teak, white, Mahogany, and green.
This is a chair with a waterfall front and a contoured seat that makes sitting in it a true pleasure. It’s for this reason, as well as all of the other reasons we’ve stated, that we feel that this is one of the better Adirondack chairs currently for sale.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made from genuine POLYWOOD lumber to withstand a range of environmental stressors, including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- ECO-FRIENDLY. POLYWOOD lumber is a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. Clear instructions and marine-grade quality hardware make assembly a snap
- EASY MAINTENANCE. Requires no painting, waterproofing, or staining.
- COMFORTABLE. A contoured seat and waterfall front increase comfort.
Signature Design By Ashley Sundown Treasure – Amazon’s Choice
The last Adirondack chair we’d like to review is this one from Ashley Furniture. This is a Signature Design chair that’s available in a wide variety of different colors including brown, red, turquoise, or white. Each of these chairs is approximately 31-inches wide, 34-inches deep, and 38-inches high. Each chair is capable of supporting up to 250-pounds quite easily. They’re also made from high-density polyethylene that will hold up to just about any weather conditions and is less likely to fade than some other Adirondack chairs that fly-by-night manufacturers sell.
If there’s one thing that kind of disappointed us about this product was that it required a bit of assembly and some basic tools to assemble it. It’s not a big deal, but it’s certainly something that consumers are going to need to think about when they’re buying one of these chairs. Fortunately, that’s the only thing that we didn’t like about this product and we felt that it was otherwise a quality product that people will love to sit in around their pool, on their deck, or even their patio.
We believe that these chairs can also be easily matched with tables manufactured by Ashley, although we didn’t review those tables. That allows the consumer to tie their outdoor space together and create a more cohesive look to the outdoor space. The durability and look of this product have prompted us to place these nice chairs on our list.
- OUTDOOR CHAIR: Need a little extra comfort outdoors? This chair is just the thing you need with a design that weathers all the seasons and shell back shaping for the best of form and function
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made of virgin high density polyethylene (hard plastic) material with a textured grain finish. Designed to shed rainwater easily
- BRIGHT TURQUOISE: The textured grain in this fun shade of turquoise strikes such a stylish pose anywhere it’s placed. Paired with your favorite side table, this lounge chair sure to please
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL FURNITURE: Measures 31″ W x 34″ D x 38″ H. This chair is ideal seating on any screen patio, porch or outdoor deck
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Best Adirondack Chairs Buyers Guide For This Year
Buying The Best Adirondack Chair For Your Needs:
Some people would look at our list of reviews and say that we’ve done enough to introduce our readers to these great chairs. However, we have different feelings about whether we’ve adequately done our jobs or not. After a bit of discussion, we’ve decided that we could do a little bit more to help our readers find the best Adirondack chairs for their needs, so we’ve decided to write a guide on the subject. A guide that we feel every one of our readers should take a look at—especially if they’re buying a new Adirondack chair.
In this Best Adirondack Chairs Review Guide For This Year, we hope to not only help our readers identify the chairs that are the best overall, but we also hope to help our readers identify the ones that are right for their needs. That’s why we’ve gone through some of the major features of these chairs and explained them, so all of our readers can make the decisions they need to make to choose a chair that works for them.
The Best Uses For Adirondack Chairs:
Before we talk about the design and construction of Adirondack chairs, we’ve decided it would be beneficial to most of our readers to find out some of the best practices for using these chairs. With that said, below are some things to consider when setting up a new Adirondack chair.
- These chairs have seats and backs that are designed to offer better support.
- Wider arms make it easy for sitters to get out of these chairs or to balance plates of food.
- However, getting out of an Adirondack chair is more difficult than a regular chair.
- It’s best to pair Adirondack chairs with footstools or ottomans for better leg support.
- These chairs aren’t suitable for people with knee or back problems.
Choose The Chair’s Material Carefully:
One of the first things that the consumer should do when buying a new Adirondack chair is to consider what the chairs are made from. Some of the more common materials used to make these chairs include aluminum, injection-molded plastic, Teak, and HDPE lumber. Let’s examine each of these materials individually, shall we?
Aluminum is a very tough material and won’t corrode, rot, or rust. It’s a material that can be left outside the entire year and it’s resistant to weather. Unfortunately, it’s also very light and may have a tendency to blow away. It also only comes in one color, so the consumer might have problems tying aluminum chairs in with the look of their outdoor spaces. However, aluminum is inexpensive, so that’s something in its favor.
Injection-molded plastic is a material that’s easy to maintain and can also be left outdoors all year long. Although it’s lightweight and therefore prone to wind gusts, it’s otherwise weather resistant. It’s also resistant to rust and comes in an assortment of beautiful colors. That makes it easy for the consumer to find a color that ties in well with their outdoor décor.
Teak is one of the original materials used to make Adirondack chairs, but it’s not used quite as often nowadays to make them. This product is durable, weather, and wind-resistant, so it makes a good choice for an outdoor chair. Unfortunately, it requires regular maintenance to prevent it from turning silver, and it only comes in one color and that color is Teak.
The last material we’d like to examine is HDPE lumber. HDPE stands for high-density polyethylene and it’s a material that widely used for Adirondack chairs. It’s easy to maintain, is weather-resistant, and is wind-resistant as well. It’s also a material that’s available in a wide spectrum of different colors. And because this material is usually made from recycled materials such as recycled milk jugs, it’s more Earth-friendly than some other materials.
Choose The Right Size Adirondack Chair:
The next step in choosing one of these chairs is to choose the one that suits your size the best. For people who are 5-feet tall to 5-feet 5-inches tall, we recommend purchasing a chair with a 14-inch seat height. For people between 5-foot 6-inches tall and 5-foot 10-inches tall, we recommend the consumer purchase a chair with a 15-inch seat height. For people above 6-feet tall, a 16-inch height is recommended.
Choose The Right Color:
The last thing that the consumer is going to want to think about is the color of the chair. Unless the consumer is choosing an aluminum or Teak chair, the consumer has a wide variety of different colors to choose from. Some of the colors that consumer can choose from including the following colors:
Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Adirondack Chairs Review Guide For This Year.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For This Year
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For This Year
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For This Year
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For This Year
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For This Year
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For This Year
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For This Year
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners