5 Best Intex Pool Review Guide For 2023
5 Best Intex Pool Review Guide For 2023 – Summer pools have always been a big relief to beat the heat of sizzling summers. From organizing a quick pool bash to laze around in your backyard with your family or friends, these pools always augment your recreational fun.
But fixing up a right pool is always a big deal. With a wide range of pools available in the market, it is important to analyze the various aspects of each pool to find the best one. To see our picks keep reading our 5 Best Intex Pool Review Guide For 2023.
Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, 45 x 10″
- Escape the summer heat with the Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, Includes Repair Patch
- It’s the perfect addition to any backyard,
- At 6.5in water depth, it’s just the right amount of water for the little ones to cool off in
- Age Grade: 2+
- Inflated Dimensions: 45″ x 10″ (114cm x 25cm)
- A classic circular pool for kids
- Easy to inflate, use and then deflate
- Can be employed for use within seconds
- Does not require much water
- Safe for kids with a depth of 6.5 inches
Not meant for adults as it is very small in height and width
If the space in your backyard is a huge issue, this pool is surely a rescue. With its compact size, this is an ideal pool for the kids in the family and for the adults who are just looking something for their yards without covering up much space.
It comes with a repair patch which helps in dealing with emergency repairs. With 6.5 inches of wall height, this is a safe pool for your little ones to enjoy their splash during the hot summers. As the water capacity of this pool is limited, it helps in curbing your water bills as well.
Intex Mini Frame Pool – Amazon’s Choice
- Have fun splashing and playing in the Intex Mini Frame Pool.
- Includes: Foam padded horizontal beams for comfort, drain plug & repair patch kit
- Age: 3+ years
- Approximate size: 48” x 48” x 12”
- Water capacity: 89 gallons (9-1/2” of wall height)
- Ideal for the kids to splash
- Durable and affordable
- Does not require much water and help in keeping your water bills low
- The shallow depth is as low as 9 ½ inches
If you are looking for a pool just to laze and splash around, Intex Mini Frame Pool is an ideal deal to explore without inflating your water bills. With a capacity of 89 gallons of water, this durable pool is made out of galvanized steel.
The comfort and safety are ensured with its padded horizontal beams. Heavy vinyl is used to make the bottom and side of the pool. An additional repair kit is also provided along to deal with the emergency repair situations. It is bigger than a kiddie pool but deep enough to enjoy an impeccable pool experience for the kids.
Intex 16Ft X 48In Ultra Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover
- Engineered for strength, the ultra frame pool is supported by strong, durable Steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty
- With a contemporary appearance and increased strength the Intex ultra frame pool is the standard for luxury in the market
- Connect the Krystal clear cartridge filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Ready for water in 45 minutes
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity. The newly designed ladder also provides greater support and stability
- Water capacity: (90%) 5, 061 gallons. Includes: Krystal clear cartridge filter pump 1, 500 GPH (110 – 120V). ladder. Ground cloth. Debris cover. Set-up and maintenance DVD
- Do not set up the pool on sand, mud, or any soft or loose soil conditions
- Hassle-free set up
- Increased water circulation with dual suction outlet
- Provided with ladder, debris cover, ground cloth, pump as well as instructional DVD
- Ideal for medium-sized families
- Reliable and sturdy
- The ladder is not much comfortable to handle
- Just 15-days warranty does not make it fit to buy in the off-season when the prices are competitive
This pool is ideal for medium families with a capacity to accommodate up to 10 persons. It is a powder-coated rust-resistant pool which is reliable and tough with elegant looks. All its necessary equipment can only be attached to it when you leave 3-feet on its sides.
1000 GPH powerful pump is provided along this pool which gets it ready in less than 60 minutes. Priced moderately, the pool justifies its pricing with its additional accessories and sturdy looks.
Intex 10′ x 30″ Prism Round Metal Frame Above Ground Outdoor Swimming Pool – Amazon’s Choice
- Ideal above-ground pool for cooling off in any backyard or public space
- Compact design will fit in many yards and is large enough to accommodate family and friends
- Powder-coated steel tubing in the frame provides stability and durability
- Tear-resistant material can stand up to heavy use in the elements and is built to last
- Attractive blue color lends a stylish, clean aesthetic and endless function in any setting; pump is not included
- Metal Frame pool with extended durability
- Equipped with hydro aeration technology
- Powder-coated steel tubing to make it corrosion resistant
- The cartridge filter is not effective and required to be replaced gradually
- Unattractive packaging
A puncture-resistant pool with durable 3-ply material to let you enjoy your outdoor pool amicably! With a water capacity of 1,185 gallons, it gets ready as early as within 30 minutes in 3 easy steps.
All you need out to lay out the pool, assemble its frame and fill the water to start your endeavor. It comes along with 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a flow rate of 330 GPH for improved water filtration and circulation.
The Hydro Aeration Technology helps in increasing the negative ions in the water surface to enhance the water clarity.
Intex 24ft X 12ft X 52in Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Engineered for strength, the ultra frame pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty
- Ready for water in 60 minutes; Water capacity: (90-percent) 8403 gallons; Includes: set-up and maintenance DVD
- Includes: Krystal clear filter pump and saltwater system; Ladder; Ground cloth; Debris cover; Deluxe pool maintenance kit; Volleyball set
- Super-Tough laminated PVC sidewalls; Convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
- It is ideal to accommodate the large gatherings
- Price moderately to suit your budget
- A complete kit is available along
- A powerful pump with a speed of 1,600 GPH
- It needs considerable time to set up
- Cartridge pump needs to be replaced with Sand Filter system in case of excessive usage
If you plan pool parties frequently, Intex 24ft X 12ft X 52in Ultra Frame is the ultimate pool to suffice your partying needs with its spacious capacity and elegant looks. This giant pool can accommodate 8403 gallons of water and comes with a volleyball set to provide a beach set up at your backyard.
A powerful 1600 GPH pump is provided for an efficient and quick cleaning along the ladder, debris cover, saltwater system, and ground cloth. However as the pool is quite big, it takes much time for setup and may also require some professional assistance.
Once installed, it will be great fun! Homeowners with huge backyards often have a dream of in-ground pools to spend a considerable time while for a refreshing respite.
But the cost is one of the major considerations which replace these in-ground pools with the above ground pool options. With the abundant pool options available in the market, choosing an ideal above-ground pool becomes a hassle.
However, it is important to understand your requirements and then explore the various kinds of pools available in the market.
5 Best Intex Pool Buyers Guide For 2023
Tips to choose the right Pool
Investing in an above-ground pool is not a child’s play. You need a considerable amount to spend and hence it is important that you get your pool ‘right’ in the first place to justify your spending.
Here are some of the factors which one must consider before concluding a right pool for them:
Budget is vital:
Before concluding any pool, it is important to set your budgets. There are various types of pools available in the market with different features and facilities and each of them cost to its owner. Choosing an ideal pool which does not fit to your budget does not make a sense.
However, if your budget allows, then always invest in a high-quality pool with some additional amenities which can escalate your overall experience. Economy, high end and mid-range – above ground pools are available in each category with abundant options.
Size, quality of the material used, and included accessories are the prime reasons which lead to the major price differentials.
What is your location?
Unlike in-ground pools, you always have an option to drag above-ground pools from one place to another. But it is important that you decide the original location of your pool to determine the exact size and type of the pool which can be fixed in.
It is important to always leave a gap between the pool and the obstacles around to ensure the smooth functioning of the pool. It is perfect if the surface you choose is even. A surface with tree roots, dry wells or septic tanks may cause damage to your pool and hinder its proper functioning.
Always ensure a gap which allows employing the accessories provided along the pool for its proper and hassle-free functioning.
Measure your space to eliminate guesses:
It is good to trust your instincts but not in case of the measurement of areas where you are planning to set up your newly above-ground pool. Determining the exact size helps in choosing a perfect pool which can be accommodated in the given space accurately.
Always ensure an appropriate space which can allow the user to roam around the pool. The shape of the pool is also important to consider as there are several shapes of the pool available including circular, oval, round and rectangular.
The shape of the pool and its height:
The shape of the pool largely depends on the shape of the area you choose to place it. So, if you have already determined the area where you are going to place your pool, it becomes relatively easier to access the appropriate shape of the pool.
Most of the pools come with a height varying from 36 inches to 54 inches. If you have tall members in your pool, it is important to choose a pool with a considerable height to accommodate them sufficiently. However, families with kids should prefer a moderately heightened pool to make it a safer zone to enjoy.
Type of the pools:
Steel, resin, and aluminum are the three major kinds of pools available with their relative advantages and disadvantages. Steel pools are generally cost-effective and strongest ones that come with a corrosion issue.
For inclement weather conditions, aluminum pools are the ideal deals as these can easily resist the aging and rusting issues. The pools with thick steel walls and durable plastic body are the most common ones which are covered as resin pools.
However such pools, if exposed to extreme climatic conditions are prone to crack or fade.
The user of the pool:
If you are buying a pool especially for the kids, it is important that the height of the pool should be minimal to avoid the drowning risks. Also, the material should be non-toxic and high grade to make it a safe zone for the kids to enjoy.
You can buy a pool from a nearby market store or an online store. However, buying a pool online comes with certain leverages like free shipping by the vendor. It will considerably save you from the hassles of transporting a giant pool to your place as the shipping lies to the vendor.
At online stores, you find wide varieties of the pool during any season. The amazing discounts that you can enjoy online along with the free return policies are something which sweeps you off from buying a pool from a traditional brick-mortar store. Thanks for taking the time to read our 5 Best Intex Pool Review Guide For 2023.
Vinyl Works Above Ground Swimming Pool Resin Deck Kit
- Best Pool Slide For Your Above Ground Pool Review Guide For 2023
- Summer Waves vs Intex Pools Review Guide For 2023
- Pool Safety For Kids Review Guide For 2023
- Best Above Ground Pool Heaters Everything You Need To Know Review Guide For 2023
- Can Dogs Go In A Pool? Review Guide For 2023
- Best Pool Umbrella Review Guide For 2023
- Top Swimming Pool Fountain Review Guide For 2023
- 2020 Top Rated Above Ground Pools
- Hot Tubs and Spas
- Above Ground Pools With Decks
- Top 4 Best Pool Heater Reviews
- Above Ground and In-Ground Pool Liners